Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Transition Time is Challenging!

Wow!

I am 4 weeks from launching my first podcast. My podcast will be focused on goal achievement--revolving around my weight loss success, but expanding to any goal and success story. And that work--combined with my full time teaching job, and being a husband/father/son--is keeping me from blogging a lot. But my inactivity here is not a sign of total absence.

I've had this blog for over two years, and listened to podcasts for even longer. Starting the bog was simple. But why start a podcast? That seems so challenging. The reason "why" is the exact reason I listen to podcasts instead of reading blogs: time! I can listen to a podcast while doing something else. And when I realized that, I knew that I needed to transition to a podcast. But how?

I was absolutely stumped, until I found the right teacher. Meron Bareket of the Inspiring Innovation podcast invited me to be one of his beta-testers for his podcast-developing bootcamp. He created a course with detailed and simple (I needed simple!) instructions, video tutorials and comprehensive check lists. With his help, I am excited to be so close to launching my own.

Have you ever thought about creating your own podcast? Here is a link to the bootcamp that I tested (and successfully tested, I might add!)

Oh, did I mention: his entire bootcamp is free?

If you are even just curious about what it would take (and it doesn't take much!) go to the bootcamp page and take a look. The "take a look" costs nothing--but the entire bootcamp also costs nothing, so what do you have to lose?

Please note: this blog is NOT going away. Never. But it will evolve to become a part of a larger platform. I will blog and podcast and both will help each other be even more relevant and helpful.

Do me a favor: After you go to the bootcamp site and take a look (or even sign up?) post a note here in the comments. I'm curious: what are your thoughts about his bootcamp? Are you going to give it a try? Let me know here.

No comments:

Post a Comment