Smoked Salmon Cucumber and Yogurt Bites
Makes approximately 30-40
1 loaf cocktail rye bread (2" square slices)
1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (non-fat, if you want, which is what I had on hand)
1 -2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced into thin wheels
Smoked salmon thinly sliced (you can also use Swedish gravadlax)
- Lay out the bread slices.
- Top with one cucumber wheel.
- Top with 1 teaspoon yogurt.
- Add small slice salmon (1/4 ounce).
- Lightly sprinkle dried dill.
Nutritional data (per piece):
Sat fat: 0.1g