4 ounces white wine
Black pepper to taste
4 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese, divided
8 kalamata olives, sliced
- Drizzle olive oil over skin side of chicken thighs. Sprinkle seasoning and herbs on, and let rest for 30 minutes (in the fridge.)
- Preheat a 10-11 inch non-stick skillet over med-high heat (if it has a lid, that will help.)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Lay chicken thighs in skillet, skin side down. Sprinkle additional herbs.
- Fry until the skin browns (8-10 minutes). Turn over and brown the opposite side.
- Lay the thighs in an 8x8 baking pan, and bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165F. (If you insert a sharp, narrow knife into the thickest part of the thigh, clear juices will run out when fully cooked.)
- Carefully pour any residual grease out of the skillet. Reserve one teaspoon of grease. Do not wash or wipe the skillet clean.
- The topping will take 15 minutes, so time it accordingly.
- In the same skillet saute the onion in the reserved teaspoon of cooking grease until translucent (5-6 minutes over medium-high heat.)
- Add tomatoes, and let cook, undisturbed for 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic and stir everything together. Cook for one minute.
- Lay the spinach over the onions and tomatoes. If possible, add all, otherwise just half at a time.