Serves 4 (2 pancakes)
1-2 medium zucchinis (approximately 1 pound) shredded
1 cup panko bread crumbs
1/2 cup onion, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients.
- Preheat non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- With clean hands, form batter into 8 balls (2-3 ounces each.)
- Place batter balls in skillet and press down with a spatula. Let them cook until the edges turn brown (2-3 minutes).
- Flip and finish cooking (another 2-3 minutes.)
- Serve warm with sour cream, plain Greek yogurt, apple sauce or butter and maple syrup.
Sat fat: 0.8g