Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Mini Veggie Pizzas!



I had some sauteed onions, mushrooms and bell peppers in the fridge that were just sitting there. I was hungry, but not sure what to make.

I preheated a pizza stone in the oven at 425.

I took a sandwich thin, opened it and spread a teaspoon of olive oil on each half. Then I crushed a clove of garlic, and divided it on each half.  On top of the garlic I layered 1/2 cup of the sauteed onions, mushrooms and bell peppers (that I had warmed in the microwave.) Finally, I placed a slice of mozzarella cheese on top.

I baked it for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.

Nutritional data (for two halves):
Calories:     386
Fat:            23.9g
Sat fat:         7.5g
Chol:            22mg
Sodium:      482mg
Carbs:        31.7g
Fiber:           6.3g
Protein:         18g

No comments:

Post a Comment