Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Pan-Fried Tilapia and Brussel Sprouts
8 tilapia fillets, approximately 3 ounces each
1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
Seasoning of your choice (I used Penzey's Sunny Spain.)
1. Heat non-stick skillet over med-high heat. Add half the olive oil.
2. Carefully place four tilapia fillets in skillet, season. Flip after 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and keep warm.
Sat fat: 1.1g
Brussels Sprouts w/ Balsamic Glaze
1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts, halved
1 clove garlic, crushed and minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1. Heat non-stick skillet over med-high heat. Add the olive oil and Brussels sprouts.
2. Toss occasionally until beginning to brown.
3. Add garlic and balsamic vinegar. Cook until it is reduced by half.
4. Season with black pepper.
Sat fat: 0.5g