Tammy found this recipe in Pinterest and made them this morning after breakfast.
1 cup Splenda or Stevia *
16 ounces (by weight) non-fat Greek yogurt (plain, vanilla or lemon)
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup fresh blueberries, washed.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- Mix the first four ingredients by hand in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together the flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- When fully mixed, gently fold in the blueberries.We made the batter in our vintage Fire King "Cinderella" bowl.We use vintage cookware as much as possible. It makes the food taste better! :-)
- Drop by teaspoonful onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.
- Let cool on the sheet for 2 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
Nutritional data (per cookie):
Sat fat: 0g
These cookies are light and soft, and really tasty.
* If you prefer to not use non-sugar sweeteners, you can certainly replace the Splenda or Stevia with granulated sugar. That will add 14 calories per cookie and 4g of sugars per cookie.