Pages

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Oh, Just To Make It Official...

Hi!

I have had a few people ask me via email if it is okay to post my recipes ot Google+ or pin them to Pinterest, or otherwise share them.  My answer:

Sure!

In fact, if you like my foods, I hope you share them! (To paraphrase the voting philosophy that used to apply to Chicago, "Share early and share often.")

My entire goal with my blog is to help all of you enjoy life, reach your goals and eat great food. If you pass these recipes on, either by pinning them to Pinterest, copying them to Facebook or Google+, tweeting them, or linking them on your blog, you will only help me reach more people and potentially help more people. (And I think I've made that easier by adding the appropriate buttons at the end of each post.)

It may sound idealistic, but I truly believe that if you help enough people, the benefits will be greater than the sum of the individual parts.

I am going to leave you with a simple question, but I hope you take the time to write an answer:

What is your favorite comfort food?

Thanks! I can't wait to see what everyone prefers.

11 comments:

  1. Comfort food (snack): Popcorn.

    [Trevor, your old-fashioned popcorn recipe is wonderful -- coconut oil rocks for making popcorn!]

    Comfort food (side dish): Mashed potatoes.

    Comfort food (main dish): Ribs.

    Comfort food (breakfast): Toast and peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Andrew, it looks as through we would enjoy eating at each other's homes!

      Do you like your ribs wet or dry rubbed? (I prefer dry-rubbed.)

      Delete
  2. Macaroni and cheese, hands down, all the way. The cheesier & creamier & fattier the better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like you have been talking to my wife! That is our #1 comfort food!

      Delete
  3. Steak and potatoes for me! Oh, and corn on the cob to go with it. Our Chilliwack corn is famous here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shawna, I could eat that meal any day, too! Especially if the steak if a ribeye. What is "Chilliwack corn?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tea or coffee and toast with LOTS of butter.
    Or mashed potatoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Put me down for steak and potatoes, too! We're growing quite a crop of our own Yukon Gold potatoes. Like anything else, homegrown potatoes are much better than the ones you get in the store.

    @Shawna: I've had Chilliwack corn and it is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kath, I love steak and spuds. As for potatoes, I love Yukon Gold! They taste buttered--without adding anything!

    Chelle: Buttered toast....a wonderful morning aroma!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Comfort (breakfast-ish) Food is Rye Toast with Peanut Butter
    Dinner: Pork & Sauerkraut with Mashed Potatoes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dinner idea. I haven't made pork and kraut in a while. Might have to make that. Nice idea!

    ReplyDelete