Open Faced Tuna Melt
1 can (5 ounce) tuna
1 tablespoon minced onion
2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
2 slices rye bread, toasted
4 strips of cooked bacon
1/2 avocado, sliced
2 slices cheese (your choice, I used a marbled slice of Colby-Jack)
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Mix tuna, onion and mayo.
- Top each slice of toast with arugula.
- Spread tuna mix over the arugula.
- Lay the bacon on the tuna, then the avocado, and top with cheese.
- Place in oven for 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
Sat fat: 8.1g
Served with a side of Snapea Crisps. A crunchy and tasty side instead of the more traditional potato chip. Healthier, too.