Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Makes about 48 cookies
1 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 large egg
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350. Live two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Using an electric mixer, combine all ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Drop by level teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets, spacing them 1.5 inches apart.
- Bake until the cookies are puffed and lightly brown, about 8-10 minutes.
- Let cook on the sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Sat fat: 0g