Mushroom-Spinach Baked Eggs
4 pieces bread, lightly toasted
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 medium onion, diced
8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
4 cups baby spinach (4 ounces)
¼ cup milk
4 large eggs
¼ cup shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Spray 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray
3. Preheat 10” non-stick skillet. Add olive oil
4. Saute onions until they get translucent (4-5 minutes)
5. Add mushrooms. Let them cook, undisturbed for 4 minutes. Then stir together, cooking another 4 minutes.
6. Add spinach, stir together. Let the spinach begin to wilt.
7. Lay the toasted bread in the pan in single layer, trimming the bread to make it fit if needed.
13. Remove, cut into four portions and serve.
Cooking it a total of 30 minutes will give you a warm but still liquid yolk. Adding 5 more minutes will give you a yolk that is very thick, but not yet solid.
Sat fat: 2.7g